Monday, April 25, 2011

First guest blogger: Mark Learn

I had this sent to me this morning from a follower and, now, first guest blogger, Mark Learn:


Peter,
 
I did looked at your blog and I am impressed. I would be happy to contribute to it in whatever way you would find helpful.
 
I came across this attached article regarding EESTOR today. It relays some comments from Bill Joy who is a partner in Kleiner Perkins. He was speaking
at MIT last week and provided some excellent background on EESTOR.
 
 
This is a link to a site that provides great information on new technology and developments that are beneficial to the environment. You may be aware of it already:
 
 
Regards,
Mark
 
Mark, thank you and welcome to Renewable Now.
 
Read this articles...they are great, and add ecogeek.org to your list of sites and links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment