Monday, April 4, 2011

Green Living Guy

Found a great article through a Google Alert:  an interview by the Green Living Guy with the founder of the Green Business Bureau.  Here's the link:  http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.greenlivingguy.com/&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgAIAIoBzAAOABAoNXi7ARIAVAAWABiAmVu&cd=qK8xsTAkwlk&usg=AFQjCNGA1wPjjl6QtC67BwLsIzo1Aq9BDA

This gets to our focus on the business side of green.  For a company, what are the financial benefits of being listed with both organizations and linked on both sites?  I know we, Arpin, will investigate both right away. What can you learn from them, what information do they share with their members...can they help build a brand, sales, PR?  Can they save us money?

As a consumer, should we do business with their members and why?  Can they reshape our spending habits into a more positive use of our money and brand loyalty?

Until I found this interview, I had not heard of either one, but I'm glad now to have found both.  I will try to get them both on future shows.  I will certainly try to get them to link to this blog and our show.

I will let you know when we've made contact and have them scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment